15 de October de 2022
At our Entity, we have adapted our protocols and privacy policies to the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and to the LO 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, given that we are concerned about the security and protection of the data we process
1.- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
ASOCIACION MEETING POINT BARCELONA, with address at Aribau Street, 46 08011 -BARCELONA is responsible for the correct treatment of your data. You can inquire about this treatment through the following mail, email@example.com
2.- WHAT WE USE YOUR DATA FOR
In ASOCIACION MEETING POINT BARCELONA we process the information provided by the interested parties in order to:
- To fulfill the benefits and services that we subscribe with the associates.
- Process and manage the requests made to the association.
- Send promotional information of services.
- Manage the subscription to news and/or blog periodically.
3.- WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASE FOR DATA PROCESSING?
The use of the data you have provided us with your consent is necessary for the proper management of relations with users and also to comply with legal obligations. At any time you can express your opposition to the use of your data and, consequently, to leave without effect any type of management with the same ones, being only your data blocked during the legally established time. We inform you that non-consent may make it impossible to provide services.
4.- DATA COMMUNICATION
In principle, no data will be disclosed unless required by law. However, we will share your data with service providers who help or support us, or external partners with whom we have reached agreements.
5.- DATA STORAGE
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, as long as we maintain a contractual relationship, as long as there is a legal requirement to do so, or as long as you do not exercise any of the rights that prevent us from processing your data.
6.- HOW CAN I ACTIVATE MY RIGHTS
As a rights holder, you are in control of your data and, accordingly, you may exercise your rights at any time by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rights you can execute are:
- Access: You may consult your personal data processed by this Entity.
- Rectification: You will be able to modify your personal data when they are incorrect
- Suppression: You may request the elimination of your personal data.
- Opposition: You may request that some of your personal data not be processed.
- Limitation of Processing: You may request the limitation to the processing of your personal data in certain situations.
- Portability: You may receive personal data that you have provided to us or that we have obtained in our contractual relationship, as well as transmit them to another Entity.
Users are informed that they have the right to revoke their consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Also, the interested persons are informed that they may file a complaint before the competent Data Protection Control Authority, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
To exercise your rights, please attach a copy of your ID card or equivalent document proving your identity to your request.